Province Apothecary Regenerating + Stimulating Exfoliator
Province Apothecary Regenerating + Stimulating Exfoliator naturally exfoliates and hydrates your skin.
100% Organic ingredients = 100% Natural Skincare
This dry exfoliator is perfect for all skin types. It allows you to chose what works best for your skin, as the seasons change. Mix with: water for a stimulating exfoliation for all skin types. Oil or cream for dry or sensitive skin. Yogurt for oily skin (deeper aha-type exfoliation) & Honey for healing (acne) and toning the skin.
- Gently exfoliates and hydrates your skin
- Oatmeal calms, softens and nourishes
- Green tea stimulates and rejuvenates the skin; giving you a healthy glow
- Lavender calms irritation and heals blemishes
- Made from organic food that we grind by hand
- Safe to eat!
All Province Apothecary products are free of fillers, pesticides, dyes, petroleum, synthetic chemicals + fragrances, GMOs, and animal testing.
About Province Apothecary Products:
- Hand-made in small batches on a weekly basis to ensure freshness
- Made with organic, raw materials sourced from small, Canadian companies
- Packaged by hand in protective blue glass with biodegradable labels that are foil stamped by a local artist
Directions: Wet face with lukewarm water. In palm, mix equal parts exfoliator + liquid to make a runny paste. (1 tsp exfoliator + 1 tsp liquid). Gently rub onto a clean face and neck in small, circular motions for 1-3 minutes. Rinse off with a damp cloth. Finish with an application of Province Apothecary toner. Use 1-3 times per week. *You'll love using this product in the shower. You can leave this exfoliator on as a healing mask while you condition your hair. **Avoid letting moisture or liquid into the bottle, this will spoil the product.
Ingredients: Oat Meal Flour*, Lentil Flour*, Flax Seed*, Lavender*, Violet flowers + leaves*, Green Tea Leaf*. *Certified Organic
Please note: Province Apothecary has recently updated the packaging of this product to a more user friendly jar. You may still receive the bottle shown below while we update our inventory.