It's amazing to think that another year has passed and we are going to embark to fresh new adventures in 2018. It's very tempting to start thinking about what new things you will do in 2018. Instead of jumping too quickly, I advise you to take your time and honour 2017 by celebrating your joys, mourning your losses and reflecting on all the lessons learned.
I like to ask myself a few questions at the end of the year and I would like to share them with you.
1. What was the single best thing that happened in 2017?
That I managed to make my dreams into reality by launching gabe+angel.
2. What was the single most challenging thing that happened?
Trying to balance my time from being an entrepreneur, a family woman and taking the time needed to take care of myself.
3. Pick three words to describe the year.
Exciting, Scary and Challenging.
4. What was the biggest lesson you learned this past year?
Be flexible. Learn to move on when things don’t go according to plan and always have a Plan B.
5. Phrase or statement to describe 2017.
Value time. Value relationships.
I want to end this note by thanking all of you for embarking in this journey with me. Thank you for embracing gabe+angel.
Happy New Year and see you all in 2018!